View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 11:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
370zHawaii
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Starship
370zHawaii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikhead View Post
I don't have a video with it wired to the brakes...as I thought it looked excessive when I got behind the car and it was kind of bright to me and I was also trying to consider cars behind me. Just my opinion. (Reason I consider other drivers is because I can't stand seeing cars/trucks that have HID bulbs in halogen headlamps, and don't a projector kit. They are so god dam bright and blinding.)

However, I do have a video of it wired to the reverse light with a flasher if needed.
Awesome, I definetely am considering the flasher option as well. I believe I read your install thread a couple weeks ago. I do not know much about consideration of other drivers behind me, the rear fog light is low to the ground, usually braking in traffic when its bumper to bumper, so it would be really hard for a driver to see the for light lit up as a brake light. On the highway would be much different and if they are that close behind you to where the fog light might impose a burden on their vision, I say just drive faster
370zHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote