View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cars/Trucks That Have HID Bulbs In Halogen Headlamps

Am I wrong for wanting to bust out the lights on cars and trucks that have HID bulbs in a factory halogen headlamps? I'm not against anyone wanting to put HIDs in their car or truck, but I think you should do it right and change your lamps out as well and use some type of kit that has a projector lense in it.

Everytime I see a car (more so trucks because they over due it with the headlamps and their foglamps) that has these and blinds the **** out of me and other oncoming traffic, I want to turn around and follow the vehicle so I can bust out at least one lamp and then leave a note on the car explaining it and telling them to do it right.
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote