View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #877 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by docaam View Post
I know about 5AT, if you remember I told you even there is one G35 as well with stage II GTM running perfectly fine its with trango trans upgrade but this 7AT is looking scary to me, as this Gs went down maybe because of whatso ever reason and then there is a Coupe here they guy made some arrangements with Uprev to do some testing on his car and they dyno his car for 10-15 times and then after a week again same thing 5,6 and 7th starts slipping not sure why.

For me Im working things out on both levels going for GTM SC kit and looking for any available valvebody and trq converter to be on the safe side, as getting a used tranny is not such a big issue but then getting that down to dubai is a big hassle.
lol Docaam, where you talking about me?

thats true guys, im the owner of that G, Its powerfull, it have more torque than the 5AT..shift faster, but it will not last long..

I got transmission replacement from dealer although i was not stock.

if you wanna FI your car with ur 7AT then i suggest you to wait for gtm to creat a valve body update, torque converter and etc etc etc.