View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Could you elaborate...?
I can't speak for him, but I can honestly see it in the difference in quality of anything in the automotive aftermarket industry.

Compare an Amuse cat back to an Agency Power. (I hate to say it) but Agency Power stuff is made in China and Taiwan. There is a wholesale company overseas that sells all of the parts that AP brands and sells under their own name.

The Amuse stuff is by far some of the nicest, highest quality stuff I have ever seen and the AP is just a low cost, copy.

You can see it in the thickness of the pipes, welds, and quality of the hardware... it's very noticeable.

I'm not trying to call anyone out, but if you look close enough, you'll see it. You get what you pay for... remember that.

TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote