View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 05:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Without this thread boiling down to a religious war...

No, I don't believe that there are any significant tech issues that should sway you one way or another. I could be wrong, and you should search the tech forums on this site to double check that. But I think you should buy whatever one you enjoy driving more.

Personally, and this is just my opinion, I love manual transmission, and I try to buy every car with a manual. It's just how I like to drive. Nothing wrong with automatics, though.

And I believe that the 7AT is faster than the 6MT in a head-to-head drag race.
It really depends on the who's driving the 6spd. The AT will require less skill, although if I had to settle for an auto, the one in this Z is not really a compromise.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote