View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 04:32 PM   #82 (permalink)
ThoriumHotdog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Turbo CRX si
ThoriumHotdog is a jewel in the roughThoriumHotdog is a jewel in the roughThoriumHotdog is a jewel in the roughThoriumHotdog is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkpit View Post
Shark Pit (sharkpittattoo) on Twitter

Thanks for telling me how my life will be in the future because of one of my tattoos. Your story is no different from any other site that has put the picture up. I'd like to say that getting tattooed for some is a lifestyle, I don't drink alcohol or do drugs that inhibit my thought process by the way. It's a funny tattoo, plain and simple. I'm an odd person I guess. I'm well educated, creative and successful in life. I put thought into every tattoo I get. It just bums me out that people really think I would regret or become embarrassed in certain situations because of my tattoos. I love that it's talked about, so follow my twitter page for my pit if you'd like to find more links. In the future please also think about what you are writing about people, I have seen some horrible tattoos in my time believe me, but come on, my tattoo artist is insanely talented and the tattoo is well done. I get sent links like this all the time and am amused by it...keep your eye out for my spread in Inked Magazine too. BTW I look like **** in that picture! here....

Cool story Bra.
ThoriumHotdog is offline   Reply With Quote