View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckshaw View Post
I've seen the ERZ and FI HFC's in person. Night and day difference. I posted pics of my ERZ HFC in a review thread. Had to send the first set back because the inlets were so bad. Second set was better but nowhere near as nice as the FI set. You really do pay for what you get with these. If I could do it over I'd definitely spring the extra cash for a quality part. Needless to say I didn't cheap out when it came time to buy a CBE and went with FI.
Thanks for the positive words about our products.

As you all know it is hard (not impossible) but hard to get quality parts in your hands that are made overseas. We have explored overseas options in the past but in the end I have found the only way to keep the quality up is build it in house!

In addition whenever you see a part that is priced real low compared to everyone else, it is a safe bet to say it was not made in this country.

Now I have never seen the ERZ high flow cats in person so I cannot nor will not comment on their quality. I will leave that up to consumers like yourself that have had them in hand next to mine...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote