View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #26 (permalink)
ninous26
Base Member

Drives: 03 G35 black 5AT
ninous26 is on a distinguished road

I'm not dumb.. I'm not lazy.. I just don't care.

Don't worry, I won't be going to any colleges here ( I went to college in Canada).. I won't take any important "tests" here and lower your precious American test scores.. I'll just keep doing what I do and make lots of money, help build the economoy, and make people happy

You want to know the magic reason why test scores are low compared to other countries????

You ready?? IMMIGRANTS and REFUGEES! Yup.

We've got tons of illeal and legal immigrants in this country. From Mexico, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Iraq, Afghanistan + way more.

The U.S. in now in the process of bringing Iraqi refugees here by the thousands. How do I know? Well I've see a lot of them here and I've employed one.. My friends all come from the balkans, they were all refugees here 10 years ago and they came by the thousands. Mexicans come here legally and illegally BY THE THOUSANDS.

Now you may be asking, what do these people have in common?!?!?!?!? THEY ARE NOOBS TO AMERICA. They speak no word of English, they are new to American ways including education.. So what does that lead to? Hmmm.. Thousands of new students to this country who have no idea what they are doing.. Taking tests to the best of their ability and scoring low.

Thats also the main reason why Arizona is one of the "dumbest" states when it comes to schools and test scores.. AZ was and probably still is the fastest growing place in America and possibly the planet.. The US government dumps all these refugees here.. Mexico is right on the border and most of them cross over this border in AZ..

I'm sure you got the point.. I can keep going on and on about this subject.

PS: American jobs are sent to India and other various countries because its way cheaper...

All about the green $$$$

Last edited by ninous26; 11-15-2010 at 10:06 PM.
ninous26 is offline   Reply With Quote