View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #55 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how the quality for the G37 exhausts are, nor do I care since I don't own one. Now I do own a 370Z with an ARK Type 2 exhaust, which from day one has been flawless. The fit and finish was superb, and the welds looked great. There was no scratches, scuffs ect.. on the product. The sound is second to none. Is ARK infailable? No of course not, so maybe they shipped out a crappy exhaust. It happens, sucks if you happen to get the mistake. Complaining about scratches on an exhaust hanger after you had already put the damn exhaust on is pointless... I could see taking exception to the welds as those are not purely cosmetic. If you get a crappy product, and this is for any product, contact the company, work with them, and send it back. Don't install it and start bitching. In my experience, and that of many others, ARK has a great exhaust.