View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #22 (permalink)
ninous26
Base Member

Drives: 03 G35 black 5AT
ninous26 is on a distinguished road

Since this thread is full of clutter, I'll admit it.

Yes, all the time.. Started in highschool when it was annoying having to do all my work just to see at lunch kids giving their homework to other kids to write down the same answers but re worded in their own.

Why should I do my homework when I could do more fun things at home? All I have to do is copy off my friend the next day at the last minute.

When it came to tests that was EASY. Some teachers were so dumb I would literally get up and look directly over my buddy's sheet and copy his answers... Once school went on and turned into college it got more and more complex.

I'd do things like the above pic^.. Load notes on my ipod nano.. Even record my voice on my computer reading back notes, convert it to an mp3 and put it on an mp3 player or ipod.

I've also peeled off the wrapper from a gatorade bottle and took glue stick and glued a sheet of paper onto the wraper, then cut it so it matched and wrote in notes.. I'd sip the drink during the test till I can see what I wrote and I would just sit there and look through the bottle to see my answers.

Oh yeah, I cheated on my high school geometry final exam HARDCORE senior year.. I needed at least an 85 to pass the class and graduate.. This was impossible, geometry is the weakest subject for me. Its terribly hard.. I was put in a teacher conference room all by my self.. I was using a HUGE oval table so I could easily put something in my lap and nobody would see.. So I put a 6 page study guide in my lap.. The questions and answers were identical, just different numbers.. I sat there and completed what I knew and used the study guide for the rest.. Easily passed and was congratulated for my "hard" work.

LOL!
ninous26 is offline   Reply With Quote