View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoriumHotdog View Post
Do the cameras need to be on the car? Could you setup a camera looking out a window of the home? A nice digital video camera with nightvision and hooked up to a computer with a nice harddrive might work.
It has to be on the car. I want it to be as hidden as possible. My home window's do not have a direct view of the car when it is parked.

I actually want him to try something again so I can just catch him red handed. I don't mind him damaging the car again as it is already beat up a bit.

When ever he does this it is just so he can make us waste more money cleaning up the damages.

My old car was also vandalized by him too. Basically EVERY car my family has ever owned, he has vandalized. The only car that has yet to be touched is the 370z. That is because I rented out a garage for that car.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote