View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #44 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Guess you missed it when others posted in the last topic telling you they were tired of hearing it as well. Go back and read.

Insulting you? You have attacked members that support the ZCCA or don't agree with you. You continue to do so. So what if I don't have a 370z? I paid my dues when this site started. I know the owner of this site as well.

Like I said, and everyone will agree. Just LET IT DIE already. If it was 12 months past the event, then I would be mad, but not 3-4 months. Again, you have no clue what it takes to run a event like this for the Z car community. So again you speak from no experience on this. It takes time especially when everything was not local for them like it was for us.
Miss it? No I didn't "miss it" and by others I assume you mean your cohort/club member in SanAntonio (you know who I mean; the guy who told me to "get the **** out") and the one other person who has expressed letting the subject die??? Do you seriously purport that the opinion of you and two other people is indicative of "everyone" as you claimed in your last post? Clearly it's indicative of your opinion as you've made many, many posts apologizing for ZCCA and deriding my comments but I would not be so quick to assume that "everyone" else feels the same as you do. Moreover, while you and others would like this topic to go away I doubt that Kevin thinks so and since this is his thread his is ultimately the only opinion on the matter that carries any weight. I would also remind you, again, that NO ONE here is required to "HEAR" anything - if this thread and the comments within bother you so much do yourself a favor and ignore it.

I guess telling me to GTFO or calling me a cry-baby and similar names isn't an insult in your opinion but it is in mine...I've attacked no one...I have responded to puerile and childish comments from you and your friend in SanAntonio and if you've honestly believe I've "attacked" you or anyone else then please feel free to report each of those offending posts to AK and let him decide what needs to be done.

Maybe you do know what "everyone" thinks as it appears that you are omniscient seeing as how you "know" what I do or don't have a "clue" about - I can only wonder what other talents are you hiding.

You continue to cry on behalf of ZCCA and the fact that they don't live in Nashville as if that is supposed to excuse everything yet you also continue to completely ignore the simple fact that THEY AND THEY ALONE dictated that the 2010 convention would be held in Nashville without the support of a local club...that was clearly indicated to them in May of 2009 and formally communicated to them in August of 2009 yet they decided to move ahead anyway - if they weren't up to the task then they shouldn't have taken it on. Further, not living where the convention was held has NOTHING to do with their abject lack of follow-through weeks and months AFTER the convention ended...geography has NOTHING to do with not getting trophies out in a reasonable amount of time.

While you may think three or four months is reasonable; I doubt that many people would agree with you. However, if folks keep apologizing for ZCCA instead of putting pressure on them to do what they should have already done, 12 months post event to have all the trophies out, as you mentioned in your post, may well be an optimistic time line.