View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 01:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Just a FYI. This won't work if they have a large incentives already on the vehicles. Like the Titan, almost 10k off combined from Nissan and the dealer. This helps more if the car you want doesn't have much of a discount. But most of the time, the dealer can beat this.
Obviously, each person should try to make the best deal they can and some dealers can/will beat the VPP deal but that doesn't happen very often, especially not on the VPP plan usually reserved for Nissan employees as if being offered here.

Also, this plan does also include any applicable incentives - per NISSAN, this incentive plan means "
a $750- to $1,500-flat discount below dealer invoice plus all applicable incentives. The discount on VPP-eligible Infiniti vehicles is $1,250 below dealer invoice plus any applicable incentives".

In any case, unless someone changes their mind, all five VPP claim numbers have already been spoken for (those of you with PMs to me and pending an answer will get an answer from me sometime today but probably not until this evening).

A big thank you to those of you who are taking advantage of this and for those who would have; I'm sorry that I can only do five of these this time around.

Last edited by Robert_Nash; 11-15-2010 at 01:28 PM.