View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 12:58 PM   #30 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Simota- You might be surprised actually. I've done a lot of work with urethane over the years and I am confident that this won't have any hair line cracks if the materials are simply prepared correctly. And really, by that, all I mean is scuffed/sanded thoroughly before filling. I know what you mean about the possibility of time taking its toll and flex potentially damaging the gap, however, I would be really surprised if that happened considering how much of the fascia is fastened together with hardware, and when attached with hardware, how rigid that joing actually is.

I plan on putting this fascia on our race car that we will be building soon and I will be blending that line and I am very confident that it will hold up fine, if it can hold up on a race car, it can hold up on a street car easily! When it comes to our race cars, we don't treat them like most people treat their race cars. We keep them in pristine condition and regularly hear comments from people questioning if they've ever been raced. Just take a look at our Targa rally GT R! When we displayed it at SEMA last year (just a couple weeks after the New Foundland rally) people were asking if the car had just been freshly painted! No one had any idea it had just run a 5 day rally race.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote