View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 10:37 AM   #16 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
import- you're lucky your G20 doesn't spin anything.
It spins a good deal in the rain, lol (1 tire fire). It freaked me out the first time I entered a corner a bit too fast in it. Normally I would just blip the throttle and bring the rear around. Blipping the throttle in this just made things worse. It's a fun little weed-whacker, but I miss my RWD V8's.

The G20 gets great traction--until it doesn't, then the front end just pushes and I guess you reach for the hand-brake. It's totally counter to what I learned to drive with. Real cars you just goose the throttle or roll into it, as situation dictates, and the rear-end snaps on around and you slide through the corner.

It does bore the heck out of me though. I have to have a sick reaction time off a light if I am going to grab a lane, rather than relying on brute force to get the lane whenever I want it. Driving this car sucks. It's starting to feel kinda peppy to me, and that's not good. It's even turning out to be a shitty daily. I should have bought a civic, but I wanted out of my WS6 ASAP and this was what I found and I didn't know about all of Nissan's QC/design issues with this model.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 11-15-2010 at 10:40 AM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote