View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:37 AM   #188 (permalink)
370zHawaii
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Starship
370zHawaii is on a distinguished road

I was looking into rose color tint or dark yellowish bronze, I think it would look sick, getting my tint done this week for sure, the color and darkness i want to do is much like the factory tint on the rear window of the Lexus RX300, my best friend owns a tint and stereo shop and tells me they do not make that color tint anymore, he also gave me some good news that Viper is coming out with their own line of tinting film and you will be covered for up to 10k or something like that I can't remember it's like midnight here in Hawaii but I will be sure to find out tomorrow, my car is silver BTW, I know you can't go wrong with smoked or black tint, but I was doing some picture editing and tried out sephia on the windows of my Z and wow the dark rose is awesome, I will try it and if it looks like crap then go black 15%, Hawaii law is 35% all the way around, they just passed a Hawaii state law recently stating you can tint the front windshield up to 70% and if you have prescription you can get 50% on front windshield, I guess it's just too bright here in Hawaii ok I am going to stop now I ramble too much
370zHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote