View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 11:13 PM   #173 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Next track day is 6/13, on a tight twisty 1.2 mile track... should be REAL FUN !

Continuing with my update...

- bc racing er series... very tight car now ! I really cannot comment in detail yet because I haven't put the car through any serious lateral g's, but I can say that the car is still very streetable... to be clear, it is no longer a car that your non-enthusiast spouse (trying not to say wife !) is going to want to drive regularly or go on long trips in, but it is by no means a back breaker... no creaks or clanks, so it all seems to be holding together well... Redline did a great job (in a hurry!) setting up the car for me... I couldn't be more pleased with the stance... I'll get pictures up asap... the front is about the same height as DDM's, with the back just a hair higher
- underdrive pulley!!! not sure what to say about this... it's in !

traqmate and chasecam are setup and installed now! i'm going to go for a spin and see if i can capture some night driving! standby

by the way, thanks again to Robert at Redline Motorsports of Tempe, Arizona !.. and Sharif at Forged Performance for expediting the carbonetic LSD, and his words of wisdom ! and Mike at DDM for all the other parts and guidance ! best vendors on the board, guys !
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote