View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 12:29 AM   #29 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamARK View Post
This is what we will be offering for now on. for all G/Z customers.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. There is already a post on the G forums saying that they are completely satisfied with our product.

reference
NeverBonestock Response Post
Alex
If you plan to offer any of your products, pay up for the forum sponsorship. But that's AK's job, not mine. In regards to the exhaust -

Those are some of the worst welds I've ever seen. I'm only glancing over the pixelly pictures and I already see three or four weld porosities, and some overall shoddy work with discontinued welds. Do all of the systems look like this?? Good thing it's just an exhaust and not meant to hold containment. Probably leaks like a sieve out of those welds. There's scratches and dents all over that system too, at least from what I see.

I'm bashing just offering constructive criticism. I'd like to hear what ARK has to say in regards to their quality assurance checks on their products. Hard to believe a company would let a product with clear scratches on the hangers and bad welds go out of the shipping dock.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote