View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 11:58 PM   #27 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamARK View Post
This is what we will be offering for now on. for all G/Z customers.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. There is already a post on the G forums saying that they are completely satisfied with our product.

reference
NeverBonestock Response Post
Alex
Just a small problem, We're in a Z forum.
How are Z owners going know to be checking a thread in a G forum for positive feedback? Besides the Ops exhaust is for a Z not a G or did I miss something? Whats the ops thread, and pics got to do with another member issue? I find you guys even allowing to be base member self promoting and stipulating to see you're distributors as being cheap. No other vendor has base members promoting their product. But thats Ak's decision to allow that and I respect him so I'll stop their. hope you're exhausts improve in quality? For the sake of the unsuspecting members here.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php

Last edited by Trips; 11-15-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote