View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 07:38 PM   #49 (permalink)
rangercarol
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z Cherry 6m
rangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Seniors

Interesting comments. If you are lucky, you all might get to be seniors some day. My wife and I are 70 and 71, respectively. I drive an 2006 Acura TL and she drives a 1998 Acura Integra. She just bought a new 370Z and people are lining up to get the Integra because it's spotless.

The people I fear, especially when I am out on my bike, are the 'little old ladies' (and men) in minivans and suvs. Some of them are actually much younger than us but totally inconsiderate. The same thing happens on the water; we are out on our ski boat and some people on pontoons have no common sense about the rules of boating.

It's a bad idea to generalize - age is not necessarily an indicator of good judgment.
rangercarol is offline   Reply With Quote