View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
ilive2win
Track Member

Drives: 11WWX
ilive2win will become famous soon enough
Default [Official] 370z wheel fitment guide (pics/specs) only

the 370z can fit many many wheels and there are many different sizes of wheels to be fitted. i want to dedicate just one thread that will eliminate all the "will it fit my z" or "what color wheels should i get" or similar questions and have this thread help out other forum members. its also kinda hard searching 1000000000x100 wheel threads and would just make everything easier for someone that needs ideas or have any questions. Every other forum has one of these threads so i think we need one of these threads. keep the random comments out and only have pics and specs! Can we get this Sticky? Please include lots of details. If it is stock, state that it is stock.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PM THE OWNER! DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!

If you are posting pics for someone else, please state so.

Requirements:
1) A Picture or a link must be posted (Please include 1-3 pics not a million pics)
2) Name of the Rim, (Brand, type, color)
3) Rim Size (Height X Width + Offset)
4) Name of the tire (Brand, type)
5) Tire size (Width/Profile/Rim)
6) Spring/Coilover Set up (include height drop or stock, include any other specs)
7) Camber settings
8) Fenders (Rolled, trim, stock,ect) (include details, major rolling required?)
9) Comments before modifing the car to make the rims fit (Rubbing issues, clearance? Lock to lock?)
10) Comments after modifications done to the car (Does if fit now after rolling fenders, camber adujustments? Lock to lock?)
11) Additional comments (how does it look? aggressive? Flush? recommendation?)
12) wheel and/or tire wieght

ps. ill rep you if you add your pix and describe your setup

Last edited by ilive2win; 11-14-2010 at 11:01 PM.
ilive2win is offline   Reply With Quote