View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be driving mine in the snow, as soon as we get some. but if your saying you have another car then why are you even asking, you might as well drive the other one unless it's even worse in the snow?

If you plan on driving the Z on even cold days then I would suggest new tires, the OEM tires are performance tires designed for the summer and are not meant for cold temperatures or snow. I've got snow tires on the way, Michelin X-Ice Xi2 in the stock size. I just got my Z so I haven't driven it in anything but rain yet, I don't expect any problems though as long as you are a capable driver, have appropriate tires, and most importantly common sense
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote