View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 01:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
PRNtoxication
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z TOURING
PRNtoxication is on a distinguished road
Default Yeah..seems a bit high.

I hope you held out a bit longer. I strongly believe you could get them down more. I purchased my 09' 370z Touring AT earlier this year. Went with 09' do to the fact that no difference really between it and the 10' unless you get nav. They were trying to sell it for $37,110 with 208miles on it and same additions. I knew I could get a much better deal. I also traded in my 03' Frontier crew cab with 86,000+miles on it, hail damage. They only wanted to give me $2,500 for it. I told them I dont care what you give me for the trade I am only planning to pay $23,000 for this vehicle..drive out. I dont care how you get it there, you make it happen then we have a deal. On paper it showed they some how lowered the price to $29,--- then gave me about $8,000 for my truck. Which made it $21,--- so at the end +ttl $23,500 I paid $500. I drove it out at $23,000. If possible DO NOT finance through the dealer. Check around for a low APR in your area, mine is at 3.2%. Just do your homework, talk with the manager(GM) and minimize the middle men as much as possible. Dont look at MSRP, work from invoice. Just stick to how much your comfortable paying. Good Luck.
PRNtoxication is offline   Reply With Quote