Thread: sway bars....
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 06:04 PM   #52 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticreaver View Post
could someone tell him which settings would be good for street use and some canyon runs? for both hotchkis and stillen?
I like it stiff. I have the Stillen bar on the stiffest setting and my coilovers are at 10, with 0 being the stiffest, 20 being similar to the stock shocks and 32 being the softest. I tried the coil overs at 8, but I was just too choppy for street use and started to "skitter" around over expansion joints and whatnot.

I tell you about the coil overs because the Stillen bar on the stiffest setting may not work well with your shocks. You just have to try it out and see if it feels better or worse to you.
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote