View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #31 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanataZ View Post
I'm speculating because I obviously don't have all of the facts, but from what you've said, it sounds like you entered the intersection when your light turned green without 'clearing' the intersection. As a car driver and especially when I'm on two wheels, I make it a habit of ensuring that traffic actually stops on their red. IMO it's a huge risk relying on the colour of the traffic light to decide whether or not I can safely pass thru or enter an intersection.
Not saying its your fault, but this is a defensive driving concept that could have avoided the accident. Obviously, its the person's fault who ran the red light, but if there were serious injuries, it doesn't really matter who's fault it was.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote