Thread: Damn Dealers
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
SlikNik
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z51
SlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant futureSlikNik has a brilliant future
Default Damn Dealers

Well I spent a couple weeks trying to get a good deal on a 370 Sport Model Z. I have a 2007 FJ Cruiser 4x4 that I was trading in ( or sell outright )
but just wasn't quite there for trade in value. The dealers were willing to sell the car at invoice, but I feel they were low balling my trade a bit. $18,500 just isn't worth it to me and way too much of a loss to justify the new 370 at this time. The FJ could really need a new set of 285 50 20's tires even though the old ones wore extremely even so I ordered a set from Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels for a very reasonable price. They shipped today. I also just did another Mobil1 Change so it looks like I will be hanging onto her for a few months anyway.

I will still be lurking and waiting
SlikNik is offline   Reply With Quote