View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 10:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne
Default To the audio gurus...

Ok, I've never really been into audio, and now instead of me pulling the motor out of my Z and building up the suspension to waazoo, I'd like to get a nice head unit and speakers to replace the stock base equipment.

Can someone recommend a good (and reasonably priced) head unit and speakers for the Z?

The only real requirement I have for the head unit is for it to be a dual din touch screen (I think it looks better), and an iPod hook up. I really don't want to have subs in the car, but IF anything.. maybe a small 10' or a bass tube to save space.

Like I said.. I've never been into anything audio and short of me bringing the car to someone and saying "hey, make it sound better" I'd like to be pointed in the right direction.

Any advice fellas?
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote