View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #3758 (permalink)
Sscottfitz
Track Member

Drives: 10 ZR Blk-o-PW
Sscottfitz will become famous soon enoughSscottfitz will become famous soon enough
Default Greetings & Salutations All.......

....not sure what time zone I'm in, but I think I'm actually home this weekend....... Sorry for the long delay -- haven't really had much time to even "lurk" the forum to see what everyone has been up to...

BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT: I'm probably gonna miss tomorrow's get together although looks like it is going to be a great weather day!

EXCUSE FOLLOWS: We're trying to get ready for our trip to Europe next week (this one is pleasure not work) and as much as I'd like to get out and see you guys, I'm going to have to defer to getting my crap together for our trip -- THAT SAID, hope everyone is doing well (and generally behaving.....) -- at this point it looks like it will be just a little before Christmas before I have a "free weekend" again as I'm barely back from France/Germany before I head back out to the "Land of Not Quite Right" (said with affection) the first week of December.

I feel bad -- as I got back from the airport yesterday, I walked past the ZR and she looked "neglected" -- not to mention the layer of fall dust that has covered her over the last three weeks.......hopefully will get a chance to wash her and put the cover on before we hit the road again.

Sorry for the long diatribe -- will try to do a better job of keeping up with the group. Is it time for Fontana yet......?

Later Ya'll
Steve (the other one....)