View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who else Hates their Z?!?

We have a strong love hate relationship... I am really hating this car for how good it's turning out to be

It's not like I expected it to be a bad car or anything, I knew it would be good but after just loosing $15,000 on my truck I didn't want to spend any money on this damn thing and I can already tell this is gonna be an expensive car... Hopefully just in parts and not speeding tickets I can't get that train rolling again

Anyway I just got mine a few weeks ago now and had held off as long as I could, I didn't even want to join a forum becuase that's the first step to finding all kinds of fun ways to spend money. and here we are, this car is just begging to be raced. Who am I to argue right
I went to the Nissan dealer just to see what they had, looking for the cheapest POS I could lease for a year or something to get me out of this hole. Well they had this nice Z sitting there in the show room looking all pretty and they kept telling me how badly they wanted to get rid of it. So I thought I would call them on it. They pulled it out of the show room for me to test drive and made me a deal I couldn't refuse. So here we are
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote