View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 02:06 PM   #89 (permalink)
Mr_Z
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z PG-M6
Mr_Z is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

I just bought my 370Z.

I own a 350Z with Borla Catback exhaust system. It’s the best investment I have ever made on this car. The sound is deep and it “sings” all the way up. It’s quiet on the highway unless I push the car a little. It’s simply the best sounding car I have ever heard and beats any Porsche or Ferrari sound from far in my opinion. Most important, it doesn’t sound crappy like most of the after market exhaust systems. It sounds “sophisticated” and makes a lot of curious people turn their heads when I drive buy.

I am looking for the same sound for my 370Z. I would buy Borla anythime but I have to admit that I am a little bit disappointed with the “Borla developpement” video. Doesn’t sound as good as my current system.

The Stillen is my favourite for the moment. But I am such a Borla fan that I will wait for it to officially come out before making any decision. I would advise the same to all members…

One important thing about the Borla exhaust, the tip are inclined just like the original, giving a better “fit” overall. Stillen doesn’t have that unfortunately (and neither does Nismo from what I see)..

Does any of you have any more information about when the 370z Borla exhaust wil hit the market?? I am very impatient!!

Any comments/feedback is appreciated.
Mr_Z is offline   Reply With Quote