View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

All-

The issues that were in the original bumper as far as the bubbling under the headlight has been resolved. It was an issue with the lack of structure and we fixed that. It actually has been corrected for a little while now. We have not had any issues or complaints recently regarding the fitment or the sag. It is my understanding that if anyone had this issue on the Version 1, we offered a free replacement. Some people took us up on that offer, some did not.

Jamaica951- You are correct, your fascia was one of the first produced and as such it did have the bubble under the headlight, also, it was not properly installed and we did some minor changes and correctly mounted it. I remember you had the fascia popping out under the headlight because it had not been properly installed into the factory mounting location beneath the light.

Wretched_Z- please feel free to contact me directly regarding any fitment issues you might be experiencing. My email is kmillen@stillen.com if you would like to shoot me an email with photos?
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote