View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 04:32 PM   #2244 (permalink)
wishihadnav
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Force Fed Nismo
wishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond reputewishihadnav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
I have to agree there is no way a bolt on Z is faster then either kit. I think it is safe to say that Jnaut is a freak of nature when behind the wheel of a car. In other words the man has skills and his time should not be compared to other cars since everyone that races knows alot has to do with the driver.
Frank
yeah da man got skillz...i didnt want to contribute to any controversy here but to anybody who's thinking about going FI, let it be known that it is night and day compared to a NA Z...its not just a little bit quicker but instead an entirely different beast!!
wishihadnav is offline   Reply With Quote