View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
CFZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
CFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond repute

This spring compared to the oem is also different. The oem spring to me, picked up all the little cracks and uneven surfaces on the pavement. It wasnt uncomfortable or anything but then when going around a corner the car would roll a good amount. The Swift springs is almost the exact opposite. They absorb all the irregularities of the road. They are really smooth on the road, but when you take a corner there is no body roll.

By planted I mean that the steering is more responsive and the car grips. It's completely level through the corners. The thing is when I purchased these springs I was really afraid of the spring rates because they are so much stiffer than anything else on the market. But they are more than daily driveable, in fact they are smoother than stock.

The only real problem with these springs is the price. they retail at 419 dollars, and I bought mine for 335 shipped.

I track my car monthly and so I am extremely impressed by the design and rates of these springs. So if you occasionally track your car and are not looking for coilovers. These are in my opinion, "coilover performance" lowering springs with comfort of daily driving in mind.

TJ- do you tracked or Autox at all?
CFZ is offline   Reply With Quote