View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 10:46 AM   #63 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Hojo go ahead and become a premium member there is plenty of work for you guys here on the site. Or start out as a sponsor... The list of products you guys could make is LONG!

For Example:
1: CF Hood keeps clean lines but with Vents
2: CF Front Fenders stock width
3: CF Front Fenders stock width with Vent
4: CF Front Fenders 1" (+25mm) wider width
5: CF Rear Fenders 2" (+50mm) wider width
6: CF Roof Overlay
7: CF Roof Replacement
8: CF Hatch Stock
9: CF Hatch with a Duck bill spoiler built in like (Welcome to Vorsteiner) These guys own the BMW market!
10: CF Working Rear Diffuser
11: CF Interior Pieces
12: CF C pillars
13: CF B pillars
14: CF Doors
15: CF Front Spoiler/Lip
and the list goes on and on... I know there are proably about 5-10 hood designs that people want and about 4-5 Fender designs...

A good question from us is what is your pricing schedule like? to give you an example our roof overlays retail around $800 now if you made one for under that price say $600~$700 you would get a lot of buyers. If you price it right you will have a long back order list I promise you that!!!
I've got a few sketches too that I'd love to see if it would work or not

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote