View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 08:54 PM   #59 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeOne View Post
^^^

So, you don't even own a Z?

Out of curiosity... why do you post on this forum?
I was considering buying one. I bought my WS6 back in 2006 because "LS1's were fast, and the WS6 is cheaper than a 'vette".

I did not spend ANY time researching it. I just liked the numbers so I bought.

I don't EVER want to do that again. I want to see what good/bad REAL people have to say about a car. So I went and joined this forum. I test drove numerous Z's in various configurations, and formed opinions from those test-drives, my friends who have owned 370's long-term, and what I see posted here.

My conclusion so-far is that if I decide against a 'vett, I will go for the 370 and just trade it in as soon as Nissan makes a faster one.

That, is why I am here. I post things based on my personal experience (limited it may be) with the Z.