View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #45 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakoye View Post
Hehe. The point was that the OP was complaining about something so common that it's not even worth mentioning (like the weather or traffic, for example).

We already know people are more rude on the Internet than real life. Thus, it just makes for a stressful life if you're over-sensitive to what people say on the Internet.

Who cares?!
Oh noes! A JPEG arse!

I'm pretty decent in person, but I still say what I think. Sometimes little feelings get stepped on. Noone gives a damn if they step on mine, so I really don't worry too much about it. Goose and gander and all that.

"The best revenge is living well".
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote