Thread: Blacked out
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
370zproject
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 A/T 370z blue
370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus View Post
One in the same. I got a lot of hate memo's for that little stunt but I was drunk when it was suggested to me and I am not one to break my word even if it is a promise I made while I was drunk so the next day I went ahead and did it. It really wasn't a big deal just some clay and dirt and a little mud, took the car washed it off really good clayed it buffed it waxed it and it was like it never happened.
i still would never do that i woulda rather burned up a set of tires on the road vrs that but if u have the time.... heck ur the only one who will ever do it so props to ya

Brake Upgrade Package ate blue, hawk hp ceramic pads, and slotted rotors
370zproject is offline   Reply With Quote