View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 01:11 PM   #64 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I think it's good to drive a different car every now and then. There was a week last winter where I was stuck driving a '97 Buick LeSabre. It really made me miss my Z!
it is good. And not even to make the Z feel better. I just like driving as many different cars as I can when I get the opportunity. I like to feel the differences, play with new toggles and gauges, see how different the car feels in traffic, etc.

I think this is part of what makes someone an enthusiast. If you've ever looked at your buddy's junker with its keys in your hands and thought, "this'll be fun", you are an enthusiast. If you've been in that same spot and thought, *huff puff* "My car is better, so this will be bothersome", then you're an elitist. Note, the two groups often overlap.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote