View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 08:36 AM   #17 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

I've owned Mustangs, Camaros, Subarus, Hondas and Toyotas...

Before I made the choice to get a Z, I looked at almost every other car in the same price range. 5.0s, SS Camaro, Subaru STi, Evo X... even a C6 Vette...

When it comes down to quality, I wasn't impressed with how the Mustangs were built... sure the powertrains are strong (we all know that) but the interior of those cars must have got the left over parts from the F150s or something because they were bland and boring. The Camaro was similar, but not as bad. Maybe it's just my prejudice against American made cars but I can't stand them.

In any case, I think there are a ton of reasons why to get a 370Z, but make sure it's going to be what you really want.

I love the way my car looks, I love the way it sounds, I love the way it feels when I drive it, I love that it is a Z car and it has a long heritage and most importantly, I love that it isn't a Mustang or Camaro. :-D