View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 07:29 AM   #16 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I want a Z View Post
I agree with many of ImportConvert's points, but ...
I have been shopping for a new toy for awhile and plan to buy an 11' Z in the spring.
For a while I was obsessed with 0-60 times and drove everything under the sun from the 5.0 to an M3 and I keep coming back to the Z, it puts a smile on my face just sitting in it. And when it comes down to it, the Z is really fast on the street, as fast as I will ever need to go. Yes, the 5.0 is about a 1/2 sec faster 0-60, but who really cares. The Z is a really fun car do drive and that's all that really matters.
Buy what makes you happy. A number is just a number. If one car makes you smile--and the other not so much, then I think you know what to do.