View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 06:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Couple updates to Import's comments.

Not only do I enjoy the steering feel, I think it's excellent. Some of the best I've felt.

The oil cooler does not void your entire powertrain warranty. That will only happen if you have an oil related problem DUE TO THE COOLER. Putting on an oil cooler isn't akin to SC or TT'ing your car and just forgoing warranty coverage.

The comment on the Z's power is a bit overzealous as well. The competitors for the Z are the Z4, the Cayman, and your other hodge-podge of the Crossfire, Solstice, RX8 etc. The Z beats many of them on a track save for the Cayman. Thus, the Z is a great package, dare I add 'especially for the price'.

With the same budget, I'd undoubtedly buy mine again.