View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 12:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
specZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: On The Weekends
specZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmMugen View Post
ok here it goes my navi system is aftermarket the lights headlights are aftermarket too as you guys have seen from the pictures i have posted the lights were fine the day we purchased the car but the next day they started acting up now the navi is aftermarket eclipse now the thing im mad about is i took it the next day to the dealer they said we will take care of it i said ok the guy at the dealer service advisor says he cannot do nothing about it said he has to make a few calls whatever i was hoping for them to call me back that was three weeks ago no answer i said ok so i wen't in today and they are just giving me the run around i ask to speak to danny which he was there but they gave me the dumb hindu guy that does not know **** now about the lights is the same **** i spoke to jamaica says it cost a lot of money to get them fix cuz they turn off and on flicker whatever don't get me wrong they are going to fix the problem but who knows when i ask if they can put all stock parts on the car they said no i told them even though u fix the lights i know ima have problems in the long run so why not put the stock original lights im honestly frustrated the car was not cheap 35k + plus i put money down 3k and im having these problems that i should be having why pay for a car that cost a lot if it does not even work properly sorry i suck at typing my english sucks so their now you guys know my problem another thing that bother me is that they kept giving me different service advisors that don't know **** i was like wtf and to think i was going to work for this dealer ah hell no
Allright dude so here goes, Sorry to hear your going through this but I really hope you covered yourself and got something in writting with reguards to the aftermarket equipment being warranted by nissan,or in this case,fontana nissan. If not, you should speak with Scott as mentioned in prior posts as those aftermarket items more than likely flowed through that parts department. You have to see it from the dealers side too, they seem like theyre trying to help out based on what you posted, but your average service writter does NOT deal with aftermarket items on a new car. Now couple the fact that youve gone through 2? 3? different "advisors", and you have the situation you're in now. FYI, sales people are aren't going to be much help as they are generally in... SALES. Hope you get those issues ironed out as I went through something similar to this with my previous car and I know this can really sour any new/used car purchase.