View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 11:56 PM   #35 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Quick_Z View Post
Ha thanks, I was trying to watch it on my iPhone, Yes he should have beat me It was a full out Drag car there was a lot done to it. You cant really compair the two cars due to how highly modified the Lincoln was. Not really trying to make excuses about it, but for what stuff I have done to my car and running a 12.9 there really isnt anyone who should be dogging me about that especially with the track conditions that day.

DAN
12.9 in your car at full-weight with 304whp is just fine. No dogging here. Just saying you didn't come CLOSE to that modded speed-yaught, lol.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote