View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 09:18 PM   #89 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I agree with everything.

I hate the patchwork carbon fiber look. I have seen some cars on here that have some parts CF, some parts OEM painted... they just put CF wherever they can get a CF part for it, and it looks horrible.
I hope you are not talking about Tony...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpeters View Post
My definition of "Rice" is as follows:

Any modification done to a car that dominates the asthetics of the car and does not contribute to the overall beauty of the car as a whole. If you notice the wheels/wing or other modification before you recognize the type of car, it's riced.
Few people now where the term "rice" came from and they called everything they don't like rice nowdays. The term "rice" refering to cars started back in the 70s in California, when Asians hook up and fix the cars real nice like Toyotas, Datsuns and Hondas and with a couple of mods beat the crap of the domestic cars too.

The white folks start calling them "rice" because in Asian countries like in any Latin country we eat a lot of rice. There is were the term came from! But we have a lot of ignorant people in this country and now everyone use the term without knowing the true background of the word.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs

Last edited by PapoZalsa; 11-09-2010 at 09:30 PM.
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote