View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 08:58 PM   #30 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
i'd be more willing to accept the idea of a possible successor to the 240sx/silvia in the form of a 250sx either powered by the QR25 sentra/altima engine or the new 2.5L v6 (is it a VQ? i think it is...) from the G25. the Z will probably get direct injection soon, possibly as a mid generation update. either that or in the next gen ("Z35")
A new gen silvia has been rumored for awhile and I think this Juke is the test crowd for it all.
4 banger DI TT, in an vehicle that weights 3,000 pounds. Now all Nissan has to do is either up it to a 1.8 or 2.0L engine and they are golden. Even if they end up keeping it around 3,000 pounds (which I doubt), it will still be a great RWD car.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote