View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 06:51 PM   #5150 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Ragan'sZ View Post
So if i wanted the headers and cbe i don't need the mid pipe correct? how long is the wait time if i ordered tonight?
Correct if you bought our headers and CBE you will have everything from the head of the engine to the back of the exhaust tips! We supply it all!

If ordered tonight your headers and exhaust would ship in 6-8 weeks together. Everything is hand built by us here in house. As of right now I still have alot of systems on order. Here is the good news though. At the time the order is placed all I require is a $200 deposit total. The remaining balance is not charged to you until your parts are boxed and ready to ship. It is the least I can do considering the lead time.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to call me directly at the number below...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"