View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

I've gotten some looks/stares from drivers in oncoming traffic. And those are scary, because a couple of times they've started to drift across the line over into my lane and nearly caused us to collide head on. One guy was actually pointing at my car and saying something to his passenger, then suddenly his car was aimed right at me. I had to swerve to avoid him, and caught a glimpse of his passenger with a look of utter terror on his face.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote