View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 09:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
'10Anamoly
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z BS M6
'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Rob, I am interested in purchasing one depending on price. Some dealers were offering $1219 shipped for these so if you can match that, I will purchase the exhaust. Your previous group buy was around $999 + ship so I can't see paying an additional $400 just for "exclusivity" when others exhausts are competitive on the market for power/price.

Also, your MSRP was quoted (on this forum specifically) at $1199 MSRP. Did you change something in the exhaust for it to now cost $200 more MSRP than before?

Quote:
Hey I'm glad you guys like our exhaust. The looooong R&D process is how we end up with such a great sounding exhaust, especially when you consider that there are our Berk HFC's installed in these vids as well.

About the dyno's performed. The whole exhaust works in concert with each other and there is only so much power you can extract out of the exhaust system before you approach 100% efficiency. So lets arbitrarily say that the 370Z's complete exhaust (header/HFC/exhaust) has a potential of 30hp. If you bolt on a set of our Berk HFC's most of you are dynoing in the 15-17hp range (and some of you 19hp ). So you've opened up the bottleneck at the OEM cats and you have a much more free flowing exhaust. So then you install our exhaust and net 14hp.

If you did the test in reverse you would see 20hp+ from the Berk exhaust then 10hp from the cats.

The dyno tests on our exhaust have shown to make 14hp ON TOP OF our HFC's. What we have here is a real performer that isn't diluted down when you make improvements upstream of the catback exhaust system.

All of our exhausts include the resonated midpipes at no additional charge. Our exhaust is priced at an MSRP of $1199.99 and like new cars dealers set actual pricing on the exhaust.

374rwhp, 360rwtq SAE / GT500 Axle-Backs / Brembo Pack / Track Pack / Recaros / 6spd

Last edited by '10Anamoly; 11-09-2010 at 12:48 PM.
'10Anamoly is offline   Reply With Quote