View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 08:11 AM   #166 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by docaam View Post
thanks man, what I am looking for is same loud as FI along stock but want to add HFCs or TPs, so with HFC as well it sounds like stock below 3k rpms? I am thinking between Berk and Invidia and then might go for ART pipes or Berk HFC
Absolutely correct...I have the Berk HFC/CBE combo and it sounds tame below 3k...has a nice purr below 3-3.5k...and doesn't roar until you get on it..the beauty of it is after 5k...it doesn't get crazy loud, and more so harmonizes with the motor...I have a sound clip on Pg 8 of this thread or u can find it in the last page of the Exhaust Review clip thread...did interior/exterior shots, cold start, windows up/down, cruising/WOT and drivebys.

The Invidia is the closes thing that comes to sounding like a Berk, but love my Berk, and being that its exclusive in comparison to other exhausts is a plus...I believe there is less than 50 world wide..would be interesting to hear the Berk with TP's...no vids presently exist on this combo...I've heard that TP's make aftermarket CBE's sound raspy
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34

Last edited by BOLIO 671; 11-09-2010 at 08:16 AM.
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote