View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 11:34 PM   #167 (permalink)
N8GTOL
Base Member

Drives: and flies
N8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond reputeN8GTOL has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't mind having it in 2 separate kits for the sake of time/convenience. And with respect to the bypass kit I would be fine with either option 3 or 4.

I like the idea of hard switches so I can visually see if a setting is ON/OFF and also I don't have to worry about hitting a button in my pocket by accident. The downside I can see to hard switches (especially us guys with the heated touring seats) is the lack of a clean install location. I suppose I could recess a switch board in the glove box opening so that the passenger would have to control the bypasses...this would prevent me from unsafe driving habits as wall.
N8GTOL is offline   Reply With Quote